Yield 1 , 3 Tier Cake
- 1/2 c oil
- 3/4 c sugar
- 2 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c natural applesauce
- 1/2 c milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350º and spray three 6" cake pan.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer combine the oil and sugar.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl combine the applesauce, milk and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture and applesauce mixture alternately to the stand mixer until smooth.
- Divide the batter between the cake pans and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden and springy. Cool completely and spread a layer of icing on top of each cake layer, stacking as you go.
- Finish the top with icing and add sprinkles or candles as you desire.
Courses cake, dessert
Also as promised here are a few pictures of the details of the party: