The flavors of the classic campfire favorite comes together in this is easy No Bake S’mores Pie is a delicous dessert the whole family will love, it’s perfect for the hot summer months ahead – no oven required!
Is there anything better than a freshly made s’more in the summer or anytime of year for that matter? The irresistible combination of graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallow is beloved by people of all ages. Summer in Florida is brutally hot, turning on the oven to make dinner or dessert is pretty much the last think anyone wants to do when the temperatures are pushing 95º and up! No worries because today I am sharing a super easy, decadent chocolate pie you’ll want to keep making over and over.
Typically I’m an apple or peach pie kind of girl, occasionally I like to mix it up with a slice of lemon meringue or key lime pie, but it sure is hard to compete with a cold slice of this creamy, rich chocolate pie. Graham cracker crust is filled with chocolate ganache, a layer of chocolate pudding and topped with creamy marshmallow whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Full disclosure here guys, I ate half of this pie all by myself over a 3-4 day period and I didn’t regret it one bit! Basically this is one cream pie you don’t want to miss, I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does, happy no baking!
No Bake S'mores Pie
Yield 6-8 slices
- 9" graham cracker crust
- 3.9 oz box instant chocolate pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 1/3 c chocolate chips
- 1 c + 2 Tbs heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz marshmallow cream
- good quality chocolate bar for shaving over top, optional
- In a saucepan over medium heat add the chocolate chips and 2 Tbs of heavy whipping cream, stir until smooth, remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- Spread the chocolate ganache into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.
- In a large mixing bowl, or your stand mixer whip 1 c of whipping cream on high until stiff, fold in the marshmallow cream.
- Evenly spread the prepared chocolate pudding over the ganache layer and top with the marshmallow whipped cream mixture.
- If desired shave a little bit of good chocolate over the whipped cream layer, cover carefully as not to disturb the topping and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Slice the chilled pie and serve immediately, store any remaining pie by covering and placing in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
If you can make this pie a day in advance you will achieve smoother cut lines when serving, if serving on the day you make it you can always pop it into the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to get it set more quickly.
Looking for more delicious pie recipes, check out 11 more no bake recipes from my blogging pals:
Cap’n Crunch No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
No Bake Sour Cream Lemon Pie
Coconut Cream Pie
Pistachio Pudding Pie
Easy No Bake Strawberry Pie
No Bake Mango Pie Recipe
S’mores Coconut Cream Pie
No Bake Pina Colada Pie
No Bake S’mores Pie
No Bake Oreo Cannoli Cream Pie
Strawberry Fluff Pie
No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie