Halloween Popcorn Bars
Yield 9 popcorn bars
- 2 Tbs butter
- 20 large marshmallows
- 4 c popcorn
- 1/3 pretzel pieces
- 1/3 c candy corn
- 1/4 c Reese's Pieces candy
- 1 Tbs sprinkles
- Prepare an 8"x8" baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt the butter, About 1 minute.
- Add the marshmallows and toss to coat, microwave for 1 minute, stir until smooth.
- Add the popcorn and pretzel pieces and stir to coat, fold in the candy corn and Reese's Pieces.
- Press the mixture firmly into your prepared pan and add the sprinkles, let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice into 9 squares and serve, store any leftover bars in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2018/10/halloween-popcorn-bars.html