Heavenly Hash Frozen Yogurt
Yield 8-10 servings
- 2/3 c brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 c cocoa, sifted - I like Ghirardelli Majestic Cocoa
- 16 oz half and half
- 32 oz Greek Yogurt - I used 2%
- 1 tsp chocolate extract
- 1/4 c sliced almonds
- 1 oz chocolate chopped, I used 50% cacao
- 3.5 oz marshmallow cream, about half a jar
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the brown sugar and cocoa, then add the half and half, yogurt and chocolate extract and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the sliced almonds and chopped chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into a 2 qt ice cream maker and freeze according to the appliance instructions.
- Spread the frozen yogurt into a large container and swirl dollops of the marshmallow cream into the mixture, cover tightly and freeze for 2-3 hours until firm.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2018/07/heavenly-hash-frozen-yogurt.html