Primavera Pasta Salad
Yield 8-10 servings
- 1 lb bowtie pasta
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, chopped & steamed
- 12 oz jar Cento marinated artichoke hearts with liquid
- 6 large Cento sun-dried tomatoes, sliced thin
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot filled with boiling water cook the bowtie pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the cooked pasta and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Chop the artichoke hearts and combine all of the remaining ingredients to the pasta.
- Stir the mixture well to distribute the ingredients evenly, serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2018/05/primavera-pasta-salad.html