Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Muffins
Yield 12 muffins
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1/3 c sugar
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 egg, large
- 1/3 c milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 c miniature chocolate chips
- 1/4 chopped pecans
- Preheat your one to 375º F and prepare a 12 c up muffin pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl mash the banana and stir in the sugar and coconut oil.
- Beat in the egg, then stir in the milk and vanilla.
- To the mixture add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, miniature chocolate chips and pecans, stir until it just comes together.
- Divide the muffin batter among the 12 cups in your pan and bake for 15-17 minutes, until golden on top.
- Carefully remove from the oven and let the muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes, serve warm.
- Store remaining muffins in an air tight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2018/05/chocolate-chip-banana-nut-muffins.html