Ginger Cashew Chicken Salad
Yield 4 servings
- 2 c Romain lettuce, chopped
- 1 c Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 c cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 c cucumber slices
- 1/3 c pineapple chunks
- 1/3 c mandarin orange sections
- 8 Tbs Ginger Salad Dressing
- 1 Tbs lime juice
- 1/3 c roasted cashews, chopped
- 1 Tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- In a large bowl combine the first six ingredients.
- In a small bowl whisk together the salad dressing and lime juice.
- Pour the dressing mixture over the salad and garnish with cashews and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
Courses salad, main dish
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2017/02/ginger-cashew-chicken-salad.html