Yield 10 -12 servings
- 2 lb broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c mayonaise
- 8 Tbs butter
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 12 crackers, crushed
- Preheat your oven to 350º F and prepare a 9"x13" baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl melt the butter, then add the soup, mayonnaise, eggs and half of the cheese until combined.
- Add the onion and the broccoli and stir until well coated.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking pan, sprinkle on the remaining cheese and crushed cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven and cool the casserole for 5-10 minutes,serve warm.
Courses side dish, vegetable
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2015/11/broccoli-cheese-casserole.html