Easy Chicken Fried Rice
Yield 6 -8 servings
- 2 Tbs oil
- 1/4 c onion, diced
- 2 c rice, cooked and cooled (any kind)
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs honey or liquid sweetener
- 1 c cooked chicken, diced
- 1 c frozen pea & carrot/veggie mix, steamed
- 2 eggs, fried and chopped
- In a large skillet or wok heat the oil and cook the onion until tender.
- Add the cooled rice and cook for about 3 minutes, then stir to cook the other side.
- Add the soy sauce and honey, stir to coat the rice.
- Stir in the chicken, veggies and fried egg.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes until all ingredients are warm.
- Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Courses main dish, chicken
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2015/08/easy-chicken-fried-rice.html