Key Lime Coconut Patties
Yield 1 dozen
- 1 c + 1 Tbs powdered sugar
- 1/2 c shredded coconut
- 1/4 c + 1 Tbs sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp key lime flavor oil
- 4 oz almond bark or candy coating
- Line a baking pan with wax paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the powdered sugar. shredded coconut, sweetened condensed milk and key lime flavoring, stirring until smooth.
- Scoop the filling into 1 Tbs rounds and place on the wax paper lined pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Melt the candy coating according to package instructions and dip the chilled candies into the coating,
- Place back on the wax paper lined pan and refrigerate for an additional 5 minutes, until coating is firm.
- Serve cold, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Courses candy, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2015/07/key-lime-coconut-patties.html