Cherry Almond Chicken Salad
Yield 6 servings
- 2 c shredded cooked chicken
- 1 c cherries, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 c Lightly Salted Blue Diamond Almonds, chopped
- 1/2 c green apple, chopped
- 1/3 c Vidalia onion, diced
- 1/2 c + 2 Tbs plain lowfat yogurt
- 1/4 tsp sweet basil, dried
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients and stir to coat.
- Serve immediately as sandwiches, on crackers or atop salad greens.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, serve chilled.
Courses salad, main dish
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2015/07/cherry-almond-chicken-salad.html