Monster Cookie Snack Mix
Yield 4 -6 servings
- 1/2 c white chocolate melting wafers
- 3 Tbs peanut butter
- 4 c Chex cereal
- 1/4 c monster cookie crumbs
- 2 Tbs miniature chocolate chips
- 2 Tbs miniature M&M candies
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or a baking mat and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the white chocolate melting wafers and peanut butter at 50% power for 1 minute, microwave in 15 second increments if needed.
- Stir until smooth and toss the peanut butter mixture with the cereal.
- Spread the coated cereal onto the prepared cookie sheet and sprinkle on the cookie crumbs, chocolate chips and M&M candies.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes, until the coating is set, then serve.
- Store remaining snack mix in a air tight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Courses snack, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2015/06/monster-cookie-snack-mix.html