Potato Chip Chocolate Fudge
Yield 24 pieces
- 10 oz dark chocolate
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c potato sticks
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Line a 6"x6" baking pan with foil and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium/low heat combine the dark chocolate and sweetened condensed milk, stir the mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the potato sticks and spread the mixture into the prepared baking pan, sprinkle on the kosher salt.
- Chill for 2 hours, slice and serve.
- Store leftover fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2015/03/potato-chip-chocolate-fudge.html