Chunky Monkey Chia Bites
Yield 2 1/2 dozen
- 1/2 c dark chocolate peanut butter
- 1/4 c honey
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 2 c old fashioned oats
- 1/4 c chopped almonds
- 1/4 c crushed banana chips
- 3 Tbs chia seeds
- In a large mixing bowl add the peanut butter, honey and coconut oil and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir until smooth and then stir in the oats, almonds, banana chips and chia seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Using a 1 Tbs cookie scoop, scoop the mixture into balls and serve.
- Store remaining bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Courses snack, breakfast
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2015/03/chunky-monkey-chia-bites.html