Mint Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies
Yield 2 1/2 dozen
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 egg, extra large
- 1 c Andes mint chips
- In the bowl of your stand mixer beat together the cream cheese and butter.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat well.
- Add the chocolate cake mix and egg and mix well.
- Then fold in the Andes mint chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop place the dough 2" apart on the pans and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool on the pan 3 minutes, transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Store remaining cookies in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Courses cookies, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/12/mint-chocolate-cream-cheese-cookies.html