Yield 4 -6 servings
- 1 3.9 oz pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 c cool water
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 pt whipping cream, whipped
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 box vanilla wafers
- Whisk together the first 3 ingredients, then fold in the whipped cream.
- In a large bowl alternate layers of pudding with sliced bananas and vanilla wafers, finishing with wafers.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, serve cool.
Courses dessert, pudding
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/12/banana-pudding.html