Snickers Apple Blondies
- 1/2 c butter
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 c all purpose flour
- 1/2 c apple, chopped
- 8 fun sized Snickers bars, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350º F and line an 8"x8" baking pan with foil.
- In a mixing bowl melt the butter in the microwave, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in the brown sugar, vanilla and salt, then beat in the egg.
- Add the flour, chopped apple and chopped snickers bars and stir until it just comes together.
- Spread the mixture into the baking pan and bake for 20-23 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool in the pan 5 minutes, then using the edges of the foil, lift out and place on the counter to cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/11/snickers-apple-blondies.html