Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cranberry Crave Bark #Fall4NatureBox
- 10 oz good quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 4.3 oz bag NatureBox Pumpkin Cranberry Crave Trail Mix
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Line a 1/4 sheet pan with foil and set aside.
- To a microwave safe bowl add the dark chocolate and cook at high heat for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the coconut oil and cook for an additional minute, stirring every 15 seconds; until smooth.
- Add 1/2 c NatureBox Pumpkin Cranberry Crave Trail Mix to the melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture over the foil lined sheet pan and sprinkle on the remaining trail mix and sea salt.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes until set.
- Break or cut into desired pieces and serve.
- Store remaining bark in an air tight container, keep refrigerated when not eating.
Courses candy, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/10/dark-chocolate-pumpkin-cranberry-crave-bark.html