- 2 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbs water
- 1 15 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbs butter
- sprinkles for coating
- Prepare an 8"x8" baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- To a heavy saucepan add the cocoa powder and water, whisk until smooth.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and butter and cook over medium high heat until boiling.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Spread the mixture over the bottom of the baking pan and let cool in the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes.
- Scoop into 1 Tbs size balls and roll in sprinkles.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Courses candy, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/10/brigadeiro-candies.html