Bacon Chocolate Covered Popcorn
Yield 6 servings
- 6 c popcorn, popped
- ½ c semisweet chocolate chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ c crisp bacon, diced
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silicon baking mat and evenly distribute the popcorn over the surface.
- In a microwave over high heat melt the chocolate and coconut oil for 1 minute, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle the popcorn with the chocolate and sprinkle on the bacon.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes until the chocolate sets and serve.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container, will stay fresh about 1-2 days.
Courses snack, popcorn
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/09/bacon-chocolate-covered-popcorn.html