S’mores Candy Cups
Yield 12 candy cups
- 8 oz. melting chocolate
- 2 sheets of graham crackers, broken into square pieces
- 12 Tbs marshmallow creme
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds.
- Place a spoonful of chocolate into 12 foil cupcake or candy cup liners and using a pastry brush or your fingers brush it up the sides and evenly coat the bottom.
- Place 1 square of graham cracker in the bottom of each cup, top with 1 Tbs of marshmallow creme and cover with more chocolate.
- Crumble a little graham cracker and sprinkle on top for garnish.
- Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes until firm, then serve.
- Store leftover candies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Courses candy, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/08/smores-candy-cups.html