Peach Blueberry Crisp
Yield 6 -8 servings
- 3 c peaches
- 1 c blueberries
- 1 c oats
- 1/4 c granulated sugar
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 c coconut oil, softened
- Preheat your oven to 350º and prepare a 13"x9" pan or large pie pan with baking spray.
- Spread the peaches and blueberries evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- In a bowl whisk together the oats, sugar, cinnamon and salt, add the coconut oil and stir until a crumbly texture forms.
- Sprinkle the oat topping over the peaches and blueberries.
- Bake for 35 minutes, remove from oven and cool 10-155 minutes before serving.
Courses crisp, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/08/peach-blueberry-crisp.html