Chocolate Coconut Brownies – SRC
Yield 12 -16 brownies
- 1 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 c cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c shredded coconut
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 1/2 c coconut oil, melted
- 1 2/3 c sugar
- 3 eggs, large
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350º and prepare an 8"x8" baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt the coconut oil, about 30 seconds, whisk in the sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir until it just comes together.
- Spread the batter into the pan and bake for 25-28 minutes, until a tester comes out with a few crumbs.
- Cool in the pan completely, slice and serve.
recipe adapted from chocolate coconut brownies, From Grandma Loy's Kitchen
Courses brownie, bar, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/07/chocolate-coconut-brownies.html