Carrot Apple Mango Puree
- 2 carrots, medium sized
- 1 golden delicious apple, medium sized
- 1 honey mango, medium sized
- 2 c water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Peel and slice the carrots and apple, place them in a medium sized saucepan with the 2 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Once the mixture begins to boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 8-10 minutes, until tender.
- Drain the carrots and apples, reserving 1/4 c of the cooking liquid.
- Peel and slice the mango, place the carrots, apple and mango into the food mill fitted with the fine grinding disk over a bowl and process until smooth.
- Serve cooled baby food immediately or store in containers and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Courses baby food
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/07/carrot-apple-mango-puree.html