Fudgy Peanut Pretzel Bars
Yield 9 -12 bars, depending on size
- 1 1/2 c miniature marshmallows
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1/2 c chocolate chunks
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 c pretzels
- 1 c crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 c salted peanuts
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Prepare an 8"x8" baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt the marshmallows and butter for 1 minute.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks and microwave an additional 30 seconds.
- Add the vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Add the pretzels, rice cereal and peanuts, stir until evenly coated.
- Press the mixture into the baking pan and sprinkle on the sea salt.
- Let cool to room temperature, slice and serve.
Courses bar, dessert, no-bake
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/06/fudgy-peanut-pretzel-bars.html