Blackberry Peach Cobbler
Yield 2 servings
- 1 c peach slices
- 1/4 c blackberries
- 1/2 tsp flour
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 c flour
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- dash baking soda
- dash salt
- dash of cinnamon
- 2 tsp butter, diced
- 2 Tbs Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs heavy whipping cream
- Preheat your oven to 375º F and prepare a small baking pan/dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a bowl toss the peaches and blackberries with the 1/2 tsp flour.
- Arrange the fruit in the baking pan and drizzle with lemon juice and honey.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Cut in the butter, until it is a crumbly/sandy mixture.
- In a small bowl whisk together the Greek yogurt and heavy cream.
- Add the cream mixture to the flour mixture and stir until it comes together.
- Arrange the dough over the fruit and bake for 25-28 minutes.
Courses cobbler, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/06/blackberry-peach-cobbler.html