Yield 10 -12 servings
- 1/4 c Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 c Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 c chia seeds
- 1 Tbs soysauce
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 16 oz pkg edamame, frozen
- 1 15.5 oz can garbanzo beans
- 1 6 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1 c dried cranberries
- 1/4 c red onion, diced
- To make the vinaigrette, in a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, chia seeds, soy sauce and honey.
- Add the edamame to a large bowl add microwave on high for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes, let cool 2-3 minutes, then rinse in cold water.
- Add the garbanzo beans, artichoke hearts, cranberries and red onion to the edamame.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
Courses salad, side dish
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/05/edamame-salad-chia-vinaigrette.html