White Chocolate Fruity Pebble Bars
Yield 9 bars
- 3/4 c sugar
- 4 Tbs butter, softened
- 1 egg, extra large
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 c Fruity Pebble cereal
- 1/2 c white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350º F and prepare an 8"x 8" baking pan with cooking spray.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer cream the butter and sugar for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir the flour mixture into the wet mixture, fold in the white chocolate chips and the Fruity Pebbles.
- Press the cookie dough into the baking pan and bake for 20-22 minutes, the edges will begin to crisp.
- Cool in the pan completely, slice and serve.
Courses cookie bar, dessert
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/04/white-chocolate-fruity-pebble-bars.html