Sweet Strawberry Pancakes
Yield 4 pancakes
- 1 c flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1/4 c Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c sliced strawberries
- 1 Tbs cinnamon sugar
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and stir until it just comes together, fold in the strawberries.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into a prepared skillet over medium heat, sprinkle on 1/4 of the cinnamon sugar.
- Cook the pancakes until bubbles begin to form, flip and finish cooking until golden.
- Serve immediately, garnish with strawberry puree or syrup.
Courses breakfast, pancake
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/03/sweet-strawberry-pancakes.html