Dark Chocolate Cherry Cordial Cookies
Yield 18 cookies
- 8 Tbs butter, softened
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1/3 c brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 c flour
- 1/3 c dark dutch cocoa
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 24 Cherry Cordial Hershey's Kisses, chopped
- In the bowl of your stand mixer cream together the butter and sugars for 3 minutes.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until it just comes together.
- Stir in the chopped Kisses.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment.
- Scoop the dough into 1 1/2 Tbs balls and place 2" apart on the pans.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven carefully and cool on the pan 5 minutes, transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
Courses cookies, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/01/dark-chocolate-cherry-cordial-cookies.html