Cranberry Almond Granola
- 1/2 c coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 c maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 c old fashioned oats
- 1 c natural raw almonds, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c dried cranberries
- 1 c miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350º and line a large rimmed baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment. In a large bowl whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Add the oats, chopped almonds and cinnamon; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread in a single layer on the baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes, until desired toast is reached; stir the mixture around every 15 minutes or so to ensure an even toast.
- Remove carefully and let cool on the pan completely.
- Add the dried cranberries and chocolate chips and stir to combine. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from Homemade Granola by Ina Garten