Cranberry Almond Granola
- 1/2 c coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 c maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 c old fashioned oats
- 1 c natural raw almonds, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c dried cranberries
- 1 c miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350º and line a large rimmed baking sheet with a baking mat or parchment. In a large bowl whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Add the oats, chopped almonds and cinnamon; toss to coat evenly.
- Spread in a single layer on the baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes, until desired toast is reached; stir the mixture around every 15 minutes or so to ensure an even toast.
- Remove carefully and let cool on the pan completely.
- Add the dried cranberries and chocolate chips and stir to combine. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from Homemade Granola by Ina Garten
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/01/cranberry-almond-granola.html