Reese's Cup Rice Krispie Treats
Yield 16 -20 treats
- 3 Tbs butter
- 1 10 oz. package of marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 12 Reese's Miniatures, frozen and chopped
- In a large microwave safe bowl melt the butter on high for 45 seconds.
- Add the marshmallows, toss to coat and microwave for 45 seconds, stir and microwave another 45 seconds.
- In a large bowl combine the cereal and marshmallow mixture.
- When it almost comes together toss in the chopped Reese's cups and press into a greased 9"x13" pan.
- Cool completely, cut into squares and serve.
Recipe adapted from Kellogg's Rice Krispies®
Courses dessert, snack
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2013/01/reeses-cup-rice-krispie-treats.html