Baked Pears - GYCO
Yield 1 serving
- 1 pear, cut in half and cored
- 1 Tbs oats, I used old fashioned
- 1 Tbs of honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Line a small baking pan with foil and preheat your oven to 375º.
- Wash, slice and core the pear, place cut side up in baking pan and brush with lemon juice. Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar over the pear and place 1/8 tsp of coconut oil in each half.
- In a small bowl combine the oats, remaining coconut oil and salt; cover the tops of the pears with the mixture and drizzle with honey.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, remove carefully from the oven, cool 5 minutes and serve warm.
Courses breakfast, fruit