Chicken Roll Ups
Yield 16 rolls
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 3/4 c chicken, cooked and diced
- 1/2 c shredded cheese
- 2 Tbs Greek yogurt
- 1 12 oz bag of frozen broccoli in cheese sauce
- Preheat your oven according to the crescent roll instructions.
- In a mixing bowl combine the chicken, cheese, yogurt and cooked broccoli mixture.
- Roll out the dough and fill with about 1 Tbs of filling per triangle, roll them up pinching the seams to keep the filling inside.
- Bake for allotted time on packaging and carefully remove from the oven when they are golden brown. Serve warm.
Courses appetizer, snack
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2012/12/chicken-roll-ups.html