Chicken Roll Ups
Yield 16 rolls
- 2 cans of crescent rolls
- 3/4 c chicken, cooked and diced
- 1/2 c shredded cheese
- 2 Tbs Greek yogurt
- 1 12 oz bag of frozen broccoli in cheese sauce
- Preheat your oven according to the crescent roll instructions.
- In a mixing bowl combine the chicken, cheese, yogurt and cooked broccoli mixture.
- Roll out the dough and fill with about 1 Tbs of filling per triangle, roll them up pinching the seams to keep the filling inside.
- Bake for allotted time on packaging and carefully remove from the oven when they are golden brown. Serve warm.
Courses appetizer, snack
Looking for some great game day recipes to share at your next party? Give these a try:
Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls
Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Avocado Texas Caviar
Roasted Garlic Boneless Buffalo Wings
BBQ Bacon Totchos
20-Minute Pepper Jelly Glazed Meatballs
Bourbon BBQ Little Smokies
Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Mini Pigs in a Blanket
Healthy Layered Taco Dip
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers