Cranberry Apple Crisp
Yield 2 servings
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1/2 c oats, old fashioned
- 1/4 c dried cranberries
- 1/4 c apple juice
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 dash salt
- Preheat your oven to 375º F and prepare 2 small individual baking dishes with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl add the cranberries and apple juice, let sit 15 minutes.
- Toss the apples and cranberry mixture with the lemon juice, divide evenly between the baking dishes and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- In a small bowl stir together the oats, brown sugar, salt and coconut oil.
- Spread the oat topping over the apples and bake for 17-20 minutes until golden and bubbling. Remove carefully from the oven, cool 10 minutes and serve warm.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2012/09/cranberry-apple-crisp.html