Curried Chicken Salad
Yield 1 1/2 to 2 c
- 1 chicken breast, large - cooked & shredded
- 1 egg, large - hard boiled & chopped
- 3 Tbs greek yogurt
- 2 Tbs golden raisins
- 1 Tbs pecans, chopped
- 1 Tbs honey
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder, yellow
- salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl combine the first 7 ingredients and mix well.
- Add the salt and pepper according to your desire, cover the bowl and chill.
- Serve cold as a sandwich, salad topping or with crackers, enjoy.
Courses salad, main
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2012/08/curried-chicken-salad.html