Baked Chocolate Banana French Toast
Yield 1 serving
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 egg
- 2 slices Banana Bread, cut into six pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350º and spray a small loaf pan or other baking dish.
- In a bowl whisk together the first 5 ingredients and then dip the bread to coat all sides.
- Place the bread into your pan, top with some honey vanilla sprinkles or brown sugar and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, enjoy warm or try it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Enjoy and happy baking!
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at https://itbakesmehappy.com/2012/02/baked-chocolate-banana-french-toast.html