Dark Chocolate Brown Butter Brownies
Yield 9-12 brownies
- 8 Tbs browned butter
- 1 c sugar
- 1/2 c cocoa powder, I like dutch cocoa
- 1/2 c dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 egg, extra large
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c all purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 325º F and prepare an 8"x8" baking pan with parchment or foil sprayed with cooking spray, set aside.
- To your browned butter add the sugar, chocolate chips, cocoa and salt, stirring until smooth, you may need to heat it slightly to melt the chocolate completely.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract, stirring until smooth.
- Add the flour (if you want to add more chocolate or nuts, nows your chance), stir it until the flour is just incorporated.
- Evenly spread the brownie batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-28 minutes until a tester comes out with just a slightly moist crumb.
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, remove carefully, slice and serve.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2018/11/dark-chocolate-brown-butter-brownies.html