Pumpkin Peanut Butter Cups
Yield 12 candy cups
- 1/4 c pumpkin puree
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 Tbs powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 oz melting chocolate
- Fine sea salt, optional topping
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the pumpkin puree, peanut butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
- In a large mixing bowl add the melting chocolate and melt according to the package directions.
- Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, spoon a layer into a candy mold or cupcake liners and chill in the freezer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add a 1 Tbs scoop of the pumpkin mixture to the chocolate coated cups and press down slightly to flatten, top with chocolate and chill in the freezer for 5 minutes until fully set.
- Now unwrap or pop out the candy cups and enjoy! You can store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer depending on how solid you prefer them.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2018/09/pumpkin-peanut-butter-cups.html