Ham & Cheese Hash Brown Frittata
Yield 4 servings
- 5 eggs, Eggland's Best extra large
- 1/2 c shredded Cabot Alpine Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 c diced cooked ham
- 1/2 c frozen hash brown style potatoes
- 3 Tbs milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 c onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs butter
- Preheat your oven to 375º and prepare a pie pan or cast iron skillet with butter.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, ham, cheese, hash browns, milk and salt & pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat melt the butter and add the onion, cook until tender; about 4-5 minutes.
- Once the onion has cooled a few minutes, add it to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until it is set in the center and the edges are golden.
- Remove carefully from the oven, cool 10 minutes; slice and serve.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2018/05/ham-cheese-hash-brown-frittata-brunchweek.html