Blueberry White Chocolate Oat Bars
Yield 12 -16 bars
- 1 c old fashioned oats
- 1 c all purpose flour
- 1/2 c sliced almonds
- 3/4 c brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 c coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c blueberry jam
- 1/4 c white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350º F and line a 9x9" baking pan with foil and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the oats, flour, almonds, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon, stir in the coconut oil and vanilla.
- Press about 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of your foil lined pan and spread the jam on top, leaving about 1/2" around the edge.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips over the jam and crumble the remaining oat mixture over the jam and white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, until the edges begin to crisp and the top is golden.
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, carefully lift out the foil from the pan and slice into bars.
- Serve warm, store remaining bars in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2017/06/blueberry-white-chocolate-oat-bars.html