Pretzel Pecan Crumb Bars
Yield 9 bars
- 2 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c old fashioned oats
- 1/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 c butter, diced
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 white chocolate covered pretzels, roughly chopped
- 1/2 c chocolate chips
- 1/2 c pecans, chopped
- 1/4 c sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat your oven to 375º F and line an 8"x8" baking pan with foil, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the flour, oats, sugars, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture is a sandy texture, stir in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Press 2/3 of the dough mixture into the bottom of your baking pan and sprinkle the chopped pretzels, pecans and chocolate chips over the crust layer.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk on top and drop the remaining crumb topping randomly over the top.
- Bake for about 30-32 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes, slice and serve.
- Store remaining bars in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Courses dessert, bar
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2017/05/pretzel-pecan-crumb-bars.html