Halloween Candy Muddy Buddies
Yield 4 servings
- 1/4 c chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 c powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 c Chex cereal
- 1/2 c candy, chopped - I used a mixture of 3 Musketeers, Milky Way, Snickers Twix and miniature M&M candies
- In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate chips and butter for 1 minute.
- Add the vanilla extract and stir until smooth.
- Gently stir the cereal into the melted chocolate.
- To a large zip top bag add the powdered sugar and chocolate coated cereal, seal the bag and shake to coat evenly.
- Add the chopped candy and shake to distribute.
- Spread the mixture onto a pan lined with wax paper and let cool 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy, store leftover snack mix in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Courses dessert, snack
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2015/10/halloween-candy-muddy-buddies.html