Classic Macaroni Salad
Yield 8 -10 servings
- 1/2 lb macaroni, cooked according to box
- 3 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 4 small dill Gherkin pickles, diced
- 1/3 c Vidalia onion, diced
- 1 Tbs pickle relish
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs yellow mustard
- 1 Tbs pickle juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl mix the macaroni, eggs, pickles, onion and relish.
- In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, mustard, pickle juice, sugar, garlic powder and salt & pepper.
- Add the wet ingredients to the macaroni mixture and toss to coat.
- Store the macaroni salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 hour, serve chilled.
Courses salad, side dish
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2015/06/classic-macaroni-salad.html