Yield 2 servings
- 1 c orange juice
- 1/2 ripe banana, frozen
- 1/2 c frozen mango
- 1/2 c frozen pineapple
- 1/4 c water, if desired for a thinner consistency
- 1/2 c strawberries
- Place the orange juice, banana, mango and pineapple in your blender and puree until smooth.
- Add additional water for a thinner consistency if desired.
- Pour 2/3 of the mixture between two glasses and add the strawberries to the remaining mixture in the blender.
- Puree until smooth and pour the strawberry smoothie mixture in the glasses, dividing it between the two.
- Serve immediately.
Courses drink, smoothie
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2015/02/sunrise-smoothie.html