Tuna Vegetable Orzo Salad
Yield 6 servings
- 5 oz. Bumble Bee Premium Albacore Tuna
- 6 oz Orzo pasta, cooked
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/4 small onion, diced
- 1/4 green pepper, diced
- 1 3 oz can sliced black olives
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp sweet basil, dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large mixing bowl combine the tuna, orzo, tomato, onion, green pepper and black olives.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and honey.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over the pasta salad, add the sweet basil, salt and pepper and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Courses main dish, salad
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/08/tuna-vegetable-orzo-salad.html