No-Bake Monster Granola Bars
Yield 12 bars
recipe adapted from No Bake Energy Bites by Smashed Peas and Carrots
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 3 Tbs honey
- 2 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c oatmeal
- 1/4 c chia seeds
- 1/4 c flax meal
- 1/4 c dried cranberries
- 1/4 miniature chocolate chips
- 1/4 c miniature M&M's
- Line an 8"x 8" baking pan with foil.
- In a small bowl combine the peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and vanilla.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oatmeal, chia seeds, flax meal, dried cranberries, chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to the oat mixture and stir until well mixed.
- Press the mixture into the foil lined pan and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Slice into bars and serve.
Courses breakfast, snack, no-bake
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/08/no-bake-monster-granola-bars.html