Buttercream Bon Bons
- 1 c buttercream
- 5 oz chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Scoop the buttercream into 1 tsp sized balls and refrigerate.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute.
- Stir the coconut oil into the chocolate until smooth.
- Dip the buttercream balls into the melted chocolate using a fork and tap gently to remove excess chocolate.
- Repeat process until all the buttercream has been dipped.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set, serve and enjoy
Courses candy, dessert
Recipe by It Bakes Me Happy at http://itbakesmehappy.com/2014/07/buttercream-bon-bons.html